My clients are awesome people with drive and determination who want to change the world for the better. They tend to find me during an important period of transition in their lives and need a little guidance to find their way. But let me get more specific about the different stages of life and career of my clients who find our work transformative.
My Clients include:
(1) professional parents who want to ensure that their kids, currently in high school, will transition smoothly to a good college or university,
(2) undergraduate students seeking their next internship, fellowship, or work opportunity, but feel confused in not knowing the next steps of how to approach the application,
(3) graduate students, MA and PhD candidates, seeking government grants, fellowships or job placements in public organizations or private companies, and need to update or revamp their CV/résumé, and practice mock interviews,
(4) Bachelor, Master's, and PhD soon-to-be-graduates embarking on a new venture, building a start-up business, and feel overwhelmed,
(5) Junior-career and mid-career professionals who wish to transition stress-free into the next project in their lives, to retool for a promotion, to move to another company,
All my clients tend to need to revamp their written materials and even their approach.