My clients and mentees are awesome human beings. They have drive and determination. They want to change the world for the better.
My mentees tend to find me during an important period of transition in their career and lives, and are looking for tools that will give them compassionate guidance to right their compass, and find their way.
But let me get more specific about the different stages of career and life of M2S Clients who find our work transformative.
M2S clients include:
(1) Mid-career professionals who wish to transition stress-free into the next project in their lives, to retool for a promotion, or move to another company,
(2) Bachelor, Master's, and PhD soon-to-be-graduates embarking on a new venture, building a start-up business...
(3) Graduate students, MA or PhD candidates
seeking government grants, fellowships or job placements in public organizations or private companies, and need to update or revamp their CV/résumé, and practice mock interviews...
(4) Undergraduate students, seeking their next internship, fellowship, or work opportunity, but feel confused in not knowing the next steps of how to approach their application...
(5) Professionals who want to represent their talents and skills in application to a new position
All my clients have needed to revamp their written materials, proposals, and even their approach.
We'll discuss your needs, or you can schedule a session that suits your transition moment through the calendar button below.